Sunday, April 19, 2009

Liquid Diet

Tomorrow is the big day. I have been on a liquid diet for the past two days. What have I eaten, hardly anything...

hot water mixed with the packets from top ramen noodles. (had that twice)

strained chicken noodle soup, so basically just chicken broth. As I was straining it I kept thinking "canned chicken noodle soup has never looked so good". I wanted to eat those noodles and carrots.

and that was all I ate. lots of water and sugar free lemonade.

What was my last meal? Sukara Japanese steak house. One of the hardest things to eat after a band is rice. So I went and ate my last rice dish with lobster and scallops. It was so yummy. Then I topped it off with a bunch of twizzlers and oreos and cherry dr. pepper. It was all so yummy!

My life changes tomorrow. I have taken my before picture. I will post it when I am ready to post my first "after" picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Channon, I haven't been bloggin for a while, so I thought I would check out you site, I am so happy for you, you have begun your new life. I cried as I read about you trying to find a new best friend. How true that is, I started thinking about things that brighten my day and how sad, but food does, sure my kids and husband make me happy, but when I think of really fun times, it always involves food, and not the healthy stuff. Man, I am so proud of you Channon, I can't wait to see before and afters, I think it is so amazing that you are under 200 already and I am sure you don't even have a fill for a couple weeks, that is AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the good work, hang in there girl!