Thursday, May 7, 2009

18 days in

It has been 18 days now. This is how it has gone....
first week down 15 lbs.
second week down 2 lbs.
third week...so far...gained a lb.

How do I feel. I am very very very hungry. I know I am not eating all that I should. I am having a hard time getting my two protein shakes in. Time gets by me. I am really hungry. I don't quite get hunger pains, but I want to eat. I want to do the snacking and eat something good and chew it!!!!

Really how do I feel besides hungry???? I did not expect to feel so emotional. I am so cranky, emotional, and irritable. My kids and husband are being very patient with me. Scott keeps saying "eat a cheeseburger already and lighten up!!!" I find myself crying over everything. I have a friend that had the surgery and she said I must be mourning food. I think I am. I am learning that my life is pretty pathetic! the only thing I had to look forward to must have been meals. Explains how i got over 200lbs. and now I feel like I have nothing to look forward to. I need to find something in my life to look forward to. Food was my best friend and now I am looking for a new one.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Don't be upset by the gaining of a pound this week... Your body is still adjusting to the new you, and you still have a net weight loss of FOURTEEN POUNDS IN THREE WEEKS. Its a huge start. :)

I hope it gets easier...