Sunday, August 23, 2009

Four Months


Here is my four month post, the pictures posted are from my 3 month mark (july 24th). I feel really great!!!! I was down to 179, but I jumped back up to 185 after a visit with my mother. We ate ice cream almost everyday. Warning, the band allows you to eat an unlimited amount of ice cream and drink soda...lots of dr. pepper while she was visiting. we were on the road a lot and I was exhausted and craved it so badly!!! I weighed 185 when these pics were taken so that is why I am posting them and I unfortunately did not get any at 179. but I will be there next month and hoping to be less. I am back on track. and to those that think that the weight can't come back with the band, this weight gain is proof that it can. be warned!!!

I am back on track. I am back to teaching my aerobics class at the church. It forces me to get at least three hours of intense workout three times a week. I was going to the gym a lot in July too. Maelee was at summer school and Delana was in Arizona. I just had my three daycare kids with me. and I am signed up to be able to take three kids at a time to the gym daycare. but for now I have 5 kids and my load is too big to be able to make it to the gym. Good news is that school starts in two weeks. I plan to hit the gym hard core. A good way to start my day and get strong. I have found a class there that I love!!! It is called Kangroo Jump. I took it three times in July and my legs got so strong and my butt actually shrunk. This is going to be the class that will help me shrink. I know it!!! I can't wait to get back to it!

here is a video of what kangaroo jump boots are. i want a pair but they are almost $300. I guess they are cheaper than buying a bike and I have never asked for or wanted a bike. We spent much more than that on Scott's bike. Maybe I will work up the courage to ask for a pair for Christmas. The gym has some public share ones, but yuk, it grosses me out everytime. we sweat like crazy in that class!!!




Another great highlight.....I am officially out of the Plus Size Women's section in clothing. This is huge for me. I can't walk into any or all stores yet to shop. I can't wait for that....I am sure Scott can, I need to start saving now for the big shopping trip I want to go on when I hit a huge milestone mark. I am a misses size 14 right now. It feels so good. At my highest I was at a 20 women's size. Bye bye plus size. I love it! And I bought a pair of skinny jeans. I know I know....I am not skinny. but I love them. They are fun and funky and I wear a nice long shirt that helps me to cover my big butt and bulges. It is like wearing a pair of leggings. I love them and they look great paired with my classic black high top Chucks.

Can't wait to be able to post more pics. by the way, these were taken the night our family went to meet President Obama and Michelle at Scott's work. I hunted high and low for a new dress or outfit to wear. It was so much fun to shop. This was not my first choice, I first bought a really expensive dress at Macy's, but I took it back. I decided I did not want to spend that kind of money until I was smaller so I can wear it longer and enjoy it longer.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Way to go Channon! You look fantastic!!!