Thursday, September 3, 2009

In The 70's around here


I am not talking about the weather....all though we have been in the 70's here..fall is around the corner. But in this case I am referring to my weight. I am in the 170's. I have recently broke into the photography business. I have been dabbling for two years now, but I have officially launched. I shot all day Wednesday. Shooting is a good workout. You would not think it, but I must do 200 squats while doing a shoot. I woke up so sore this morning! my legs were shaking as I stood up. I could barely walk down the stairs. When I went to get dressed I grabbed my fav jeans and found out that they were really baggy. Then I grabbed another pair of jeans and they were baggy too. I had just been on the scale the day before and it read 181. I felt smaller so I jumped on the scale and about died when it said 176. 5 lbs in one day! So my new workout routine. Fill up my photography calendar and shoot everyday. All 5 of those lbs were lost in my legs. I can feel it! My skinny jeans were even baggy. It was so funny. My girls were making fun of me because my pants kept falling off me all day. What a great feeling!!!!

6 comments:

Charisse said...

YeAh YEah YeaH!! You are so amazing, Congratulations :) What a fun way to do squats rather than lunging your way accross a church gym!

Morgan Garrison said...

You look great Channon! That is so exciting! Congrats!! xoxo

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

that's awesome! Brian has a couple questions about the shoot. I can't remember what they were but...I'll let you know. Congrats on the weight chica!

The Harris Family said...

Lookin' good! That is awesome and as usual I'm totally jealous :) & hey, I think you would be awesome at the whole photography thing! I just think creativity is in your DNA!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! You go girl!

Laura Barnett said...

You're looking great! Congrats on the weight loss. I love this picture of you.