Thursday, June 12, 2008

Picture of Me




I don't let anyone take many pictures of me but I got brave this week and asked a friend to take a picture of me and my daughter together. I don't like the look of my pale flabby arms, but what a special picture to be taken with my daughter with my arms around her to show my love to her. No matter what my arms look like, these are the arms that I love my babies with and that is good enough for them so it is good enough for me. So I am proudly posting this pic.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those picts. I was looking through albums this week and I was so sad because there are like 6 pictures of me in a 4 year period or so. I am just sick about that. I mean if I died tomorrow, my kids would have hardly any pictures of me with them. They won't care if I am big or small, they would just love to see picts of us together. Man having weight issues is such a hard thing to deal with. People who are skinny and have been their entire lives just have no idea the pain we go through. I think you are so beautiful by the way, and your kiddos are gorgeous!